He has active staff privileges at John Muir and San Ramon Regional Medical Center where he served in leadership positions as Chief of Surgery and two terms as Chief of Staff.
His training and practice reflect the full spectrum of plastic surgery including cosmetic, reconstructive, and nuanced areas of pediatric plastic surgery and facial reconstruction.
He is board certified in both plastic surgery and otolaryngology, head and neck surgery and has served on numerous committees for professional societies and is an interviewer for the American College of Surgeons.
He is married with two children and is a resident of Danville.
He is an active member of professional societies including:
• American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
• American Society of Plastic Surgery
• American College of Surgeons
• California Medical Association
• California Society of Plastic Surgery
• Alameda-Contra Costa Medical Association
• Diplomat – American Board of Plastic Surgery
• Diplomat- American Board of Otolaryngology
• Fellow – American College of Surgeons